Saturday, May 9, 2009

May Madness

Well too busy to post lately, but this last one takes the cake.

A supposed Wolf educator in Tennessee contacts me for adoption regarding pups rescued.
I do a routine process to determine possibilities.
As always I ask for photos of previous animals so I can be sure I'm not being buffaloed.

Well the next thing I know, I get a real nice reply with pictures of very low% Dogs being passed off as 87% highs.

OK, so not all is lost yet. If they are willing and able, the possibilties are still good right?

After explaining that they had a misconception about these animals, all hell breaks loose.

These people are apparently all over their county schools, etc. teaching lies to children.
If you are in Van Buren County, beware of this nut job.

No comments:

Post a Comment