Thursday, March 17, 2011

So you think it doesn't hurt to call a dog a wolfdog?

Tell that to this sweet baby, killed because of misrepresentation and ignorance.

"This black dog was killed this morning, because it bit a kid. The dog had puppies, (courtesy of a pit bull), and the owners and Animal Control said it was a wolfdog. I do not see a wolf hair in this dog. This abuse has to stop. Please, stand by me as I contact Sheriff Duncan and offer EDUCATION, and a complain that this dog was killed needlessly, and it brain sent to Raleigh needlessly, at our taxpaying expense."

2 comments:

  1. How can you tell just by looking at a picture if it is a wolfdog or not? And it sounds like you have an issue with pitbulls?! Is that true?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look through the other blog posts, and no I have nothing against pit bulls, I didn't even write that, hence the quotation marks.

    ReplyDelete